Monday 5 March 2012

Logo

To choose our logo out of the ones we each individually made, we asked a number of people from our target audience to select which logo they liked the best and thought looked the most appropriate for the production company of a psycological thriller film. After gathering the results, they revealed that Alices logo was the one that we are going to use. The members of the target audience that we asked said that it looked eye catching and was very easy to remember and recognise.

To create the logo Alice used photoshop as it contains all the tools necessary. Then I got an image of a blood splat from the internet and I distorted and changed the image to make sure it portrayed the right look that I wanted it too. I then used that as the foundation of the logo. Next I added our production companies name over the layer of the image of the blood. After finding the right font and ensuring that I had the right font size, I then decided to blur out the top of the first line of the name and the bottom of the second line of the name. To create a unique but mysterious look, next I distorted the font and used the bulge tool to give the logo a slightly 3D appearance.This also makes the writing seem like it is moving and causes the logo to look more like it belongs to a thriller production company.

No comments:

Post a Comment